Lilly, aka, Liza Lee, is a passionate community oral health officer and our lead writer. She's not only well-versed in performing a multitude of dental procedures, including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic, but also an avid writer. Driven by the significant oral health burden all around her, Lilly strives to build capacity and promote oral health. She envisions making a lasting impact by advancing research, prevention, and promotion efforts to alleviate oral health disparities. Please share your views and opinions on my posts.
A team comprising oral health care professionals, researchers, and professional Writers, striving to impart you with the knowledge to improve your oral health, and that of your loved ones.
- How to get a free dental makeover
- When can a crown not be replaced?
- Teeth discoloration vitamin deficiency
- Hormones and Teeth Sensitivity: Natural Remedies for Tooth and Gum Sensitivity
- Does everyone have wisdom teeth?
- Dentures in your 20s and 30s
- Prolonged throbbing pain after tooth extraction, but not dry socket
- How to relieve pain after tooth extraction
- Home Remedies For Loose Dentures
- How to speed up bone graft healing